MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald workout routine? He's really strong

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #30 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
Hex, I don't mean to be disrespectful (because i know that I am on your 'WANTED TO BAN' list) but I genuinely don't believe he lost to Carlos Condit. He lost the third and final round, yes, but anybody with any superior sense would know that it was a silly stoppage. Rory was covering up, and the referee stop the fight with THREE seconds to go in the entire fight. Ridiculous. The ref just biased towards Condit, I think it was Mario Yamaski and he is half Mexican I believe. Rory would have won the fight based on the first two rounds had Yamaski not refereed.
I don't quite know what being Mexican has to do with anything....

Second, you might wanna go re-watch it because Carlos put it on him in that third round, I do agree the exact moment it was stopped wasn't ideal but it should have been stopped earlier, Carlos clearly took a 10-8 round and he absolutely without question beat Rory's ass in that last round. I don't get how people say Rory would have won a decision, Rory's face was a complete mess from getting battered by Carlos.

And finally....

I'm pretty sure that's NOT Mario Yamasaki...