MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Doesnt Care What B.J. Penn Does or Says Im Still Going to Beat His Ass

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 02:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
evzbc
Bantamweight

evzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
I've been saying since day one that Rory was going to whoop that ass. Then yesterday I thought to myself, how? He's not going to outstrike Penn, he's not going to control him on the ground, what's he going to do? I fell for the hype.

Penn has this, probably by TKO.
TKO eh, really?

If I had to take a guess I'd say BJ comes out ferocious, lands a couple nice jabs and a combo and maybe even go for the surprise take down.

But then the kid's training will kick in and he'll run on autopilot (from training at a young age...). His power will change the fight and he'll wear Penn out very quickly.

2nd or 3rd round stoppage from Big Mac.

It's a good nickname for him at WW, amirite?
evzbc is offline   Reply With Quote