MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald workout routine? He's really strong
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Proud German
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
So Rory is a dude on roids who got screwed by Yamasaki the half mexican that was biased to a guy named Carlos in a fight he didn't even referee.

Nice thread. Continue.

Perhaps I got confused. It seems I misremembered the fight and thought Yamaski was the ref. I apologise for my ignorance. I still believe the fight should not have been stopped with only a few seconds to go, though. Carlos only started winning halfway through the 3rd, too, so it was not a 10/8 as you call it.

Oooh, race baiting. Shocking coming from you.
I am not sure what you are implying, but I said nothing disrespectful about anybody's race. All I did was mention that there could be some cultural bias towards Carlos Condit had Mario Yamaski refereed the fight, that is all. Clearly I was wrong as KRY pointed out there was a different ref. I don't want to get into any race related discussions because I feel you are too sensitive on the matter and you are clearly looking for an excuse to ban me.

Lets just talk MMA, my friends.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome