MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Doesn’t Care What B.J. Penn Does or Says – “I’m Still Going to Beat His Ass”

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
Poor BJ..hes in amazing shape and i want him to win so bad but i just think rory will smash him..and then BJ will get fat and want to retire again =(

Of bj was this fired up at LW he could take that belt back! Hes wasting his time at WW!
This. I hate to see this sht go down. BJ is a lightweight, if only he could realise that himself.

As for Rory being better everywhere I disagree. BJ has better bjj and better striking. Rory may or may not have the edge in wrestling. But it won't matter since he's just so much bigger than Penn who could fight at featherweight while Rory might soon move up to middleweight. Add BJs very suspect cardio to that & it's the ass-beating of the year.