MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rory MacDonald vs. B.J. Penn Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I hope and would love to see Penn pull this one out but sadly I don't think its gonna happen. MacDonald is on a role looks like he has no where to go but up at the moment, while Penn is more on the decline and hasn't shown the ability to handle top notch welterweights in a long time. Penn does often make a decent fight of it so I wouldn't be surprised to see him have his moments especially on the feet and early in the fight but eventually I think McDonald will over power and wear Penn down allowing him to control the fight winning a decision.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote