MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What was the hardest defeat you had to swallow when your favorite fighter lost?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #76 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
1. Chuck losing to Rashad. That was at the peak of my Rashad hate and Chuck is my all time favorite fighter.

2. Diaz vs Condit- I didn't agree with decision and that kind of game plan being rewarded the way it was just sent me into a rage. He literally turned away and ran at points in the fight.

3. Brock landing a lucky punch to the back of the ear of Randy Couture. Randy would have won that fight, no doubt in my mind and he would have won any rematch.

4. Both Nog loses to Mir. Mir is a major douche and Nog is one of the easiest guys to root for in the sport.

5. Nate Diaz losing to Gray Maynard- that was another BS decision. It was a SD but should have been a UD in favor of Diaz who did far more to win that fight.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote