MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #2035 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
That's fair enough, but what makes it your kind of game?

When I play The Walking Dead I see a game that is one of the least challenging games I've ever played, I see loads of clichés and empty phrases in the chatting with other players, and I see a story and a plot and characters that if this was on the cinema, everyone would agree this is severely lacking. It's not a deep and meaningful and complex game at all, it's really dull and lame. Since this thread is a big wank fest over this game, someone explain why it's so good.
The lack of meaning and complexity is ALWAYS there with the "mystery protagonist". I believe the main character has some sort of criminal history which the player doesnt really get too much into, and his demeanor is very blank and to the point, so I think thats where you're drawing your conclusions.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote