MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #2036 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
That's fair enough, but what makes it your kind of game?

When I play The Walking Dead I see a game that is one of the least challenging games I've ever played, I see loads of clichés and empty phrases in the chatting with other players, and I see a story and a plot and characters that if this was on the cinema, everyone would agree this is severely lacking. It's not a deep and meaningful and complex game at all, it's really dull and lame. Since this thread is a big wank fest over this game, someone explain why it's so good.
It's not really meant to be a challenging game. It's meant to tell a story and allow the player to drive that story. It's more about decision making and moral dilemmas then it is actually completing challenging tasks.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote