MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gusstaffson moves kind of girlishly

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
You are saying we can't compare their power because they don't throw the same style of punches? I thought we were comparing how hard they hit during a fight? If you want to say that Hendo hits harder because he puts more into his punches then that's fine. But it's still saying Hendo throws with more power.
I guess it kinda is what I am saying here, that doesn't necessarily mean Gus can't throw as hard as Hendo but rather that they have different styles were Hendo relies on that one super hard shot that he puts it all in and totally commits to while Gus has a more stick and move kinda style. I don't know who can hit harder but in there fights its kinda obvious that Hendo does thus far at least on a more consistent basis.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote