MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My band's latest video

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
Thanks so much guys!! It's inspiring and awesome to hear good feedback so thanks again!!

I've opened two pages here to try to answer the questions all at one, lol.

@ Killz
Yes sir, I am the lead singer, thanks so much for good word!! And I will pass on to Mike and Alex the good word as well... those two are just now getting into serious vocal work, so that will mean a lot to them!

@luckbox
Glad you're digging it man! The "Right kind of Pain" is off of our 2010 release 'Forty Two', and it's still a regular fixture in our set list. I usually just answer the genre question with rock... however my most famous quote is "we're rock, light rock, hard rock and everything in between"

@box
Thanks man!! We are currently being viewed by a handful of labels, these things take forever and sometimes fall through so we'll see..

Also @Killz, and anyone else interested.

Both 'We Are Asleep' (our new album) and 'Forty Two' are available on Itunes..

You can also find them at our website if you prefer hard copies...
www.stillline.com
..just click the shop option and you'll see all kind of choices.

Thanks again guys!! And those of you in the states, keep an eye cause we will be touring a lot in 2013, and those of you overseas... hopefully one of these label deals will come through and we'll come your way too..

By the by.. if you do decide to buy a disc or any other merch from our online store... make a note you're from MMAforum and I'll make sure our merch manager throws in some stickers for free..
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote