MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My band's latest video

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
@luckbox
Glad you're digging it man! The "Right kind of Pain" is off of our 2010 release 'Forty Two', and it's still a regular fixture in our set list. I usually just answer the genre question with rock... however my most famous quote is "we're rock, light rock, hard rock and everything in between"
I tend to think there is a lot of nu metal in there, especially on the Forty Two album with the breakdowns, the often distorted guitar sound, the style of singing and the general structure of the songs. In general I like the heavy parts more than the calm ones. When you are blasting away you build a real cool wall of sound that remind me of Korn. Keep up the good work man, and let your bandmates know we like it.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote