MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My band's latest video

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I tend to think there is a lot of nu metal in there, especially on the Forty Two album with the breakdowns, the often distorted guitar sound, the style of singing and the general structure of the songs. In general I like the heavy parts more than the calm ones. When you are blasting away you build a real cool wall of sound that remind me of Korn. Keep up the good work man, and let your bandmates know we like it.
Thanks for the taking the time to check everything out man! I will pass on the good word to the guys! If you guys have FB accounts, drop us a like... it's our most active page to stay updated.
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote