MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendricks: "My jiu-jitsu is better than my hands"

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #53 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Colossal-weight

jonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Well I'd rather be a moron than prejudice haha.

But I don't know if Hendricks' ju-jitsu is that good but he's got a bigger chance of beating GSP than Nick does imo. I would take his left hand over Nick's ju-jitsu, personally.
I don't agree. I'm a big Diaz fan, and I would pick GSP to win. But he can do what Condit did plus more BJJ off his back...at least in my opinion. I don't think he or Hendricks wins that fight. But Nick is much more well-rounded and a thinking fighter, plus he can get under GSP's skin more than a Hendricks. Nick will threaten off his back and have the better hands. Condit had the better kicks but didn't have enough BJJ to do anything too crafty.

You are a Condit fan, so you won't agree, but thats my opinion. Nick in my opinion has the best shot at beating GSP at 170 besides maybe Rory in a couple years. He is the only one that can match GSP's cardio in the division.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote