MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP's trainer ZAHABI thinks Diaz is #1 Contender

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
What the hell was wrong with Diaz. I still havn't figured out why he didn't make it to the press conferences.

Zahabi has been more vocal than usual. They definitely don't want to face Hendricks. Diaz is a safe bet. I'm 99% sure he beats Diaz. He's too strong and will simply pound out Diaz to a five round UD.

Hendricks I'm actually going to say it's 60% GSP and 40% Hendricks which is pretty high. If Hendricks doesn't tire out then it could favor him. The only three rounder I can remember was against Koscheck. At that point he became very sloppy and his punching power went down + you could see he had very limited arsenal.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote