MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP's trainer ZAHABI thinks Diaz is #1 Contender

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
guycanada
Bantamweight

guycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
What the hell was wrong with Diaz. I still havn't figured out why he didn't make it to the press conferences.

Zahabi has been more vocal than usual. They definitely don't want to face Hendricks. Diaz is a safe bet. I'm 99% sure he beats Diaz. He's too strong and will simply pound out Diaz to a five round UD.

Hendricks I'm actually going to say it's 60% GSP and 40% Hendricks which is pretty high. If Hendricks doesn't tire out then it could favor him. The only three rounder I can remember was against Koscheck. At that point he became very sloppy and his punching power went down + you could see he had very limited arsenal.
It's not about Hendricks being a threat..they know they can gameplan him like Koscheck..use the reach advantage work the jab..bust him up, use the speed advantage..then takedown...wrestlers hate being on their backs.

Despite what GSP say about the $$....its always about the money (Silva fight aside)..Diaz is the big pay-day at WW..they will draw 700-900k PPV buys..

Hendricks isn't a known commodity..so for the casual fan its meh...I'll save my pennies for the Silva or Diaz fight...and u get 600k PPV buys,

Ufc Fight Night: Davis Vs Nogueira, Ufc 131, Ufc 143, Ufc 148, Ufc on Fox 5, Ufc 156, Ufc on Fox 8
-----

Chael Sonnen - "I was in public office, and I left public office the only way a person should..In Handcuffs"
guycanada is offline   Reply With Quote