MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aaahhhh...Gotta love a good liberal bias opinion on the Duke case

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2007, 06:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onganju
Yes there are... They just don't run for office or work in the media like over 90% of the general populace.
I know, lol, that's why I said there are none WITH A VOICE.

Bush is liberal, swptheleg, all of the rational minded conservatives I know say they hate all the republicans because they are too liberal. They are conservative about a few things but for the most part Bush and the republican candidates are all no different than the Democrats in office or running for office. I can't really find a major difference between Giulianni and Clinton.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote