MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are you a Fighter?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 06:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
I did not realise I needed to show you proof. If you read my post properly you would have deciphered that it was an unofficial fight, why would we video tape it and embarrass the person even more? Like i said, i'm not professional yet, but soon I will be. THEN you can see my first fight...bro
This is a thread to register yourself for the 'MMA fighter' title, for which, you must provide evidence of any Amateur/Pro fights you may have had.

If you were just posting to share your story then that is ok, but if you were using that story to try and get the badge then I was just letting you know it doesnt qualify.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote