MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz vs Silva?

Thread: Diaz vs Silva?
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
So Diaz's camp has chimed in recently and said that if GSP won't take Silva on in a Super Fight that Nick would, and he would agree to any weight.

The real question is, how does Diaz do against Anderson Silva?

My personal thoughts are that Nick is the perfect person to fight Silva, in the regards that Silva will have another highlight KO to add to the reel. I legitimately appreciate Nicks willingness to fight anyone (not named Mayhem Miller), but I think this would be a fight he shouldn't be asking for.
I'd actually say the real question is: other than a paycheck, what possible reason/motivation would AS have for fighting Diaz?
He's not a belt-holder; he's not a contender in AS's weight class; he's not a top "P4P" guy.

AS likely only has a few fights left, IMO. I don't want him to waste one of them on a ROFLstomping of a Diaz bro'.

In all seriousness, I can't think of a single compelling reason to be a fan of this match-up.

Last edited by H33LHooK : 11-29-2012 at 11:11 AM.
H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote