MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz vs Silva?

Thread: Diaz vs Silva?
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 01:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Obviously I'd love it as a fan of both. I said it when it was first mentioned that Diaz wanted to fight him in Brazil (where he'd be allowed to fight). Diaz has his hands way too low, and would probably get KOed, but I have that tiny bit in my mind which sees him having Anderson against the cage and Joe Rogan going nuts. I get adrenaline just thinking of it haha.

But into the actual scientifics of it, Diaz would probably get KOed. Anderson doesnt fight in a style where an iron chin works. Having an iron chin is effective when you stand your ground and expect the shots to come in. You can take a shot you expect SO much easier than one you dont. Diaz puts his hands down and expects every shot, but Anderson pretty much makes up shots whenever he wants. He'd probably have one of the greatest KOs of his career if he faught Diaz cause he'd pull out the shit that no one expects, landing a spinning hook kick or something insane. My dream fight though.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote