MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BAMMA 11: Marshman vs. Foupa-Pokam

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I wish Dave O'Donnell would just fuk right off. He makes me not want to watch UK MMA. It's really simple as to what they need to do to make it a watchable shot. Get rid of stupid as fuk UK1 matches, because this is an MMA show not kickboxing, get rid of the clueless and amature commentators who explain what MMA is every episode, and get better staff in general. Import some MMA guys. I see UFC refs in things like KSW all the time, so why can't the UK get some over? Lastly, match the fights better. It's such a boring mix they get. Put heavy handed strikers with other heavy handed strikers, and stop pretending to us that someone is awesome when they arent because it's a joke. I sometimes try to get through Cage Fighter and see some shit losing record journeyman where Dave and Grant say "He fights anybody, anytime, and people think that journeymen arent great but thats really not the case...". Yes, yes it is. If they were half good then they'd be making enough money to support themselves and not have to fight every two days.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote