MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF The Smashes discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #78 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
I dont know if it was the punch that dropped him, banging his head on the mat after the push or the punch as Whitaker coming down that done him....

Weird one....

Im kind of starting to like Whitaker too, love how quick he goes from warm and friendly in the build up to the Xavier fight to back to stoic badass when he starts thinking about brad....
I actually like none of the aussies. You've got X, who is a terrible fighter who thinks he's amazing. Whitaker who landed a lucky punch and acted like he was JDS, Ben Alloway who is easily hateable. Theres pretty much no one to like. The only guy from the UK team I dont like is the greek guy or whatever his name is.

That being said, Brad is probably getting stopped. He looks terrible stand up, and despite what he thinks, his cardio is terrible. Whitaker has decent enough stand up, and will probably easily smack Brad at a distance to take the win. I said something similar when Demarques took on Wilks a few years back so hopefully I'm wrong again.

Freakshow should be able to take his fight. I find myself siding with the UK during these things even though I hate to be called British haha. Another all UK win would be huge for TUF, clean sweeping the only country Vs country shows and keeping themselves on top.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote