MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz vs Silva?

Thread: Diaz vs Silva?
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #26 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
He was busting up Kampmann on the feet, never will understand why he went for that stupid takedown but regardless, still was winning the fight. He dropped Abedi, owned John Howard on the feet and before he was crushing cans he completely owned Karo(back when he was relevant), Lytle, Koscheck, and Hughes. Not to mention he was lighting Story up in the third round of their fight.

I'm the only Alves nuthugger left though, so maybe I'm just biased but yeah, you won't find many with better leg kicks.
I mean he is a good stand up fighter. He has good MT. But his length hurts him. And his hands are no where as good as his kicks.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote