MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
I'd like to think Cain is gonna put up a better fight this go round. That was a perfect hit to the temple in the first fight, it's gonna be hard to replicate that. If Cain dodges the first couple hits and gets in close, who knows what will happen with Cains devastating grappling.
As far as I remember, it was actually behind the ear, right there to mess up the equilibrium. But yes, it's going to be hard to replicate that punch. AND it's HW where one punch can easily turn the table. Before Dos Santos beat him, a lot of people thought that he'd reign the HW division for years. To count him out completely doesn't make sense.