MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP's trainer ZAHABI thinks Diaz is #1 Contender

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
You know what would shock me is if Diaz takes one of Hendricks' shot and shakes it off. It's amazing how some fighters have adamantium jaws like Wolverine if anybody saw the first X-men.
Maybe it's just cause I'm a fan, but I think he would. Hendricks doesnt use his angles and land an out of nowhere shot. Thats a bit left hand which cranks right on the target, sort of Hendo style. Diaz can pretty much take the best from anyone when he's expecting it. In the centre of the cage, I see Diaz making a fool of Hendricks' power. It's against the cage which would be the problem, when Diaz gets over confident and might catch one he doesnt see coming as the only thing thats on his mind is "punch punch body punch punch".

But with Diaz and GSP, I still think that if there is ANYONE you cant count out, it's Diaz. He finds a way to win these things. I remember it being split on wether or not he'd beat BJ, or if Nate would beat Miller (and most said he wouldnt, let alone Cerrone). On paper, I agree it would be a ridiculously hard night for him, but when it comes down to it if you're going to have anyone as a complete no-win underdog coming into the fight, you're going to want it to be Diaz.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote