MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis "I respect Donald Cerrone's skills, but not him as a person"

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #19 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
If a guy places his hand on the ground, are you allowed to stomp it? I mean you can stomp feet so why not hands?
Well i know you are not allowed to attack the fingers. So if you would do a hand stomp you would have to directly attack the hand which imo would be hard to do.

To top it off you have to be close to the person to do a Hand stomp so it would be nearly impossible to accomplish unless the person let you. If you are close enough to stomp his hand then you are close enough to be taken down.