MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - First training tonight

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 04:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
First training tonight

Hi, a bunch of eastern european guys just opened an MMA gym at the local wrestling gym (actually, I live in a small remote area but we have a very good wrestling gym with a few actual olympians coming from it, I think they had one ranked 6th at Athens Olympic games, anyway, that's not the point here)

a friend of mine, who originally comes from boxing and whom I brought into liking MMA, already started a couple months ago, and I decided to join him.

I'm 34, not really athletic or anything, so you won't ever see me on the UFC (or probably in a fight at all) But I decided I wanted to get back in shape and also learn to deal with difficult situations better than I do now.
And obviously, I can't wait to start rolling and practicing some BJJ too.

I'll probably feel like dying tonight (that's how bad my shape is) but I've decided I needed to do it, for myself, my health, my family, because I don't want to be the guy who dies for not having properly taken care of my body.

So I'm not doing it because I want to be a fighter, I probably don't. But I like the philosophy behind it, I like the mentality of going all out and not giving up, which is something I want to learn, to better myself as a person and a family man.

I want to thank you guys from MMAF for keeping the flame alive (no pun intended), this is the only MMA forum I go to, and I don't need any other because of how great this one is.

much love to you, wish me luck, I see you on the other side!
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote