MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:17 AM   #23 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Cain isn't moving down or going any where, his entire life he's thrived off the challenge of beating the bigger guys in competition and he's been largely successful. He's a true HW, and he looks to be completely focused and determined on getting the HW belt back. He's not just going to go away. He can fight Jones when he eventually moves up to HW.
If he loses to JDS again in brutal fashion, where does he go from there? It would be near impossible to get another title shot, and I don't think Velasquez is content with being 2nd best in the world. Moving down would be the best alternative if he cannot obtain the heavyweight title.