MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alexander Gustafsson vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
Gustaf has never impressed me, he is not even top ten material. he is slow, doesn't have heavy hands, mediocre strength, just nothing spectacular about the guy.. he wont be able to finish Rua but i guess he could steal a SD or UD if he has a good night.
I don't buy into the insane hype yet, I do think Gus has a lot of skill and potential though. The problem is that we never know which Shogun is showing up. If he comes in like he did against Vera, he will lose horribly. If he comes in like he did in the Machida fights, it will be awesome and Shogun could definitely get the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote