MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #35 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Condit and Diaz were pretty evenly matched - if you want the poster boy for anything can happen go for Matt Sera.
I didn't mean any thing can happen in a shock upset sense. I mean it in the sense that a killer like Carlos Condit would completely abandon the natural fighting instincts he has used for so many years in favour of a cheap way to out point his opponent.

Even a slugger like Condit abandoned the stuff which made him the great fighter he is in the first place to win as safely as possible.

So what I mean is, I'm expecting Bendo to be active with ground and pound, guard passes etc on the ground and to really go out there and fight, but I wouldn't be shocked if he played the points game and looked to hold Diaz down in guard as best as he could.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote