MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #2065 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Played an entire UFC career yesterday and the day before after work. Not sure what I am gonna play in my free time this weekend. Need to get back on Starcraft. I haven't played in 2 or 3 days so I have fallen about 3-4 spots in the rankings. Still top 8 but I think I am going to have to play pretty consistently if I plan on getting promoted to the Silver Ladder this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
I only finished an entire career not long ago. I moved up to Extreme and it's hard to get the motivation once you take a few early losses in UFC. I am ranked 4th with Struve now with like 7 losses, all avenged, but fear that if I play again against my next opponent, Nog, I'm going to get my ass kicked haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Just got gold camo on my main gun on Blops 2, was tough to get those last double kills needed.
I just found out that you get to keep your perks with the Pretigue Token, thanks fuk I get to use Ghost for a while longer, these UAVs are killing me. I also hate how everyone uses the FAL now. In Black Ops, I had like 4 deaths by it in total so I felt great being the only guy running around with it and all original and shit haha. Now ever second person has it. I'm using it with Acog, only like 3 camos in though.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote