MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #2065 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Played an entire UFC career yesterday and the day before after work. Not sure what I am gonna play in my free time this weekend. Need to get back on Starcraft. I haven't played in 2 or 3 days so I have fallen about 3-4 spots in the rankings. Still top 8 but I think I am going to have to play pretty consistently if I plan on getting promoted to the Silver Ladder this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
I only finished an entire career not long ago. I moved up to Extreme and it's hard to get the motivation once you take a few early losses in UFC. I am ranked 4th with Struve now with like 7 losses, all avenged, but fear that if I play again against my next opponent, Nog, I'm going to get my ass kicked haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Just got gold camo on my main gun on Blops 2, was tough to get those last double kills needed.
I just found out that you get to keep your perks with the Pretigue Token, thanks fuk I get to use Ghost for a while longer, these UAVs are killing me. I also hate how everyone uses the FAL now. In Black Ops, I had like 4 deaths by it in total so I felt great being the only guy running around with it and all original and shit haha. Now ever second person has it. I'm using it with Acog, only like 3 camos in though.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote