MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #40 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Cain has some tight crisp boxing, however JDS' has great range, harder shots, and a concrete chin. JDS also has a great base with very solid movement, the kind of guy that is hard to create angles on. I dont see Cain having what it takes on the feet to drop him. Cain is going to need to rush the TD, rush the TD, rush the TD.

JDS via KO in the first.
Yeah no way he out boxes him, but more "catches him". Like he is rushing the TD with no amazing successes, then he switches to an overhand and has JDS rocked. Might be hopeful but I think everyone will have a lot of respect for JDS' chin after this fight. I have a feeling he'll take some massive shots, Cain will rush for the KO, and JDS will avoid the follow up shots well and recover very quickly. Why am I predictiing this? Fuked if I know.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote