MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
I already have great respect for JDS' chin. He is the only man to get hit by Carwin and not fall down. Say what you will about Carwin but he is easily the hardest puncher in the UFC.
I think his boxing skills allowed him to not get quite as impactful as all of Carwin's other victims, but yeah he has already proved he has a pretty good chin, but this will show it to the next level and put his name up there in the top few HW chins imo. Maybe he wins in 10 seconds with a KO but just how I expect it to go.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote