MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #43 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Super Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I hate when a fighter moves down cause they are losing, even if they are a major contender at the weight. Is Cain happy with NEVER being as good as JDS if he loses? If JDS beats him, he should keep training, beat everybody they put in front of him, and challenge AGAIN. He's 100% capable at HW, so why would he need to move down? Cause he cant beat someone?
Do you mean you hate only when they move down or generally changing weigh classes?
Do you disagree with Maia coming down to 170? Do you think that was a bad call he made?
What about Sonnen moving up?

MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote