MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #45 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
Sonnen going up was obvious, he got a title shot
He said he was going to 205 shortly after his second loss to Anderson. He was very vocal about his intentions of not being the second best. Later he got the title shot.

Quote:
Maia going down was obvious too, he's built for 170
It's not about being build it's about making weight.
So Big Nog is a natural HW and Little Nog is a natural LHW?
We are speaking about options, intentions.
Quote:
The guy you quoted was talking about how someone moves because they can't beat the champ, like Rich Franklin did
I know, but the question remains. If you've lost your motivation for whatever reason (double loss to the champ included)why should you get glued to something? Who said another category would not present different and exciting challenges?