MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP's trainer ZAHABI thinks Diaz is #1 Contender

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
I think it's most similar to Nate vs. Rory or Nick vs. any wrestler he's faced in the UFC.
I don't think it's fair to compair either of them then to what they are now. Both have massive improvements in their boxing that it's hard for a wrestler to get the front foot and control, because they get battered trying to step in. Rory has only really been able to use his boxing to keep his distance in his last few fights, and Nick to me beats every WW not called Condit or GSP quite convincingly, including any wrestlers you want. Nick was an up and comer in his old UFC days, and since then he went through his entire Strikeforce career, when he really came into his own. Nate's only just came into his own over his last few fights, so I think maybe after his Bendo fight you can reference his style in comparrison.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote