MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping crowns himself Strikeforce 185-pound champ

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
So first it was with Bisping the winner of Belfort/Bisping should be the number one contender.

Then it was the winner of Belfort/Bisping should be the MW interim champion.

Finally screw the UFC crap he should be the Strikeforce champion.

On one hand he's a delusional twit, on the other-hand he did win the Ultimate Fighter by beating Matt Hamill in practice.

BTW ofcourse he wants Larkin/Rockhold winner in the UFC guy knows Jacare will destroy him.
Bisping Vs Belfort SHOULD be for the number 1 contender spot. And with this Strikeforce stuff, man do you guys have ANY banter? He's not saying he should actually be the Strikeforce champ. It's like when I have a decent spar with my karate sensei and I joke to my mate "Next week I think I'll be taking the class". Bisping is defending his spot because he thinks Rockhold might get an instant title shot like Diaz did, and he's trying to put him in his place, all the while making the joke about being the new Strikeforce champ.

Come on guys, don't let you hatred make you stupid.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote