MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping crowns himself Strikeforce 185-pound champ

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Bisping Vs Belfort SHOULD be for the number 1 contender spot.
I think it's conditional, but I would be okay with that in light of the Weidman injury. But see he didn't stop at that he also wants to be the interim middle champion and the Strikeforce champion. If he ever did get a title shot I'm sure he'll insist on being inducting into the Hall of Fame first.

Quote:
And with this Strikeforce stuff, man do you guys have ANY banter? He's not saying he should actually be the Strikeforce champ.
Yes it could be banter but I see it more as pathetic and a transparent attempt at running down people who didn't take years to beat a top ten MW.

Quote:
It's like when I have a decent spar with my karate sensei and I joke to my mate "Next week I think I'll be taking the class". Bisping is defending his spot because he thinks Rockhold might get an instant title shot like Diaz did, and he's trying to put him in his place, all the while making the joke about being the new Strikeforce champ.
Diaz didn't get an instant shot, he fought BJ Penn then he fought Condit for an interim belt. Though it's fairly clear that the SF HW (both of them), LHW, WW, and LW champions are all in the title mix. But the MW guy, that guy should just be happy to have a job.

Bisping maybe a douche but the fact that every horrible attention seeking annoying thing he does elicits apologists is getting crazy.
John8204 is online now   Reply With Quote