MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Yeah no way he out boxes him, but more "catches him". Like he is rushing the TD with no amazing successes, then he switches to an overhand and has JDS rocked. Might be hopeful but I think everyone will have a lot of respect for JDS' chin after this fight. I have a feeling he'll take some massive shots, Cain will rush for the KO, and JDS will avoid the follow up shots well and recover very quickly. Why am I predictiing this? Fuked if I know.
Yes, no one argues about Dos Santos being the better boxer or even the better fighter overall. So Dos Santos is the favorite in the rematch, no problem with that, but everyone can get caught and Velasquez is not known for pillow hands. Dos Santos got tagged quite a couple of times by the walking heavy bag Roy Nelson.