MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #52 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Megaweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
his plan was to get a title shot as soon as possible, and look how it worked out. He'd never have gotten another title shot at 185. You're being a contrarian for absolutely no reason whatsoever, the situation is transparent, who do you have a problem with here that is making you want to argue?
Hard to reply that. Where did you get the impression I had a problem with anyone by asking normal questions to Clyde and giving my point of view about the subject? Clear your mind, bro and review what I said to find there was no attack to no one to suggest what you just wrote.

PS: By the way. You were the one stepping in the question I made to Clyde, so revise who is willing to argue anything.

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."

Last edited by Sportsman 2.0 : 11-30-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote