MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #53 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Yes, no one argues about Dos Santos being the better boxer or even the better fighter overall. So Dos Santos is the favorite in the rematch, no problem with that, but everyone can get caught and Velasquez is not known for pillow hands. Dos Santos got tagged quite a couple of times by the walking heavy bag Roy Nelson.
Funny how things can change, I remember back when people were complaining that Cain had pillow fists after the Kongo and Rothwell fights then he knocked Nogueira into another life time.

The Nelson fight was a war and if anyone hasn't seen it you need to google it instantly, not many could have taken the damage Junior dished out in that one, I don't think Cain could have. That's why I feel confident in Junior if the fight turns into the war everyone wanted in the first fight, Nelson hits hard and Junior took his best.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is online now   Reply With Quote