MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA vs Street Fighter

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Then you know what I mean. It's more of a mental thing whether you win or lose. Not a good positive vibe. It's fun, exciting even, but after awhile...eh...I'd rather make money and chase tail.

Just read this. Thought it was fitting for this thread. Even he smartened up.

AFTER GETTING SHOT & GOING THROUGH ADDICTION, TIM MEANS BUILDING UFC CAREER

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Aft...C-Career-47749
I dont see winning and losing in a street fight. If I'm going to fight at this age, I'm going to be in a position where someone has done something to me to make me flip. Wether it's taking a dig at me, bottling me, hitting a girl or something, I'm not focusing on winning. He could smash my face in, break my jaw, put me in a coma, but at the end of the day my only goal will be to hurt him. I'm willing to take the pain (in those situations, please dont hurt me on a regular day ) as long as I get to give them some in the process.

And yeah I'm with you at the end. For a guy who's on welfare and cant get sex to save himself, I'm pretty focused on money and puntang

Will read it now. As you can see, Tim Means is an exclusive member of Team CB, check the avy

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote