MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #55 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
CBeebies

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Yes, no one argues about Dos Santos being the better boxer or even the better fighter overall. So Dos Santos is the favorite in the rematch, no problem with that, but everyone can get caught and Velasquez is not known for pillow hands. Dos Santos got tagged quite a couple of times by the walking heavy bag Roy Nelson.
Yeah, but Roy doesnt hit light either. I think Cain will really show his striking ability here, but I think JDS will show another level of endurance aswell. It will be JDS endurance which is shown more if he wins, and Cain's striking if it's him. I have a feeling through that Cain catches him like twice, and after failing to do anything the first time, takes it down. The fight eventually ends a contested 3 rounds to 2 for Cain, with JDS outworking with his boxing in the two he wins and Cain landing a big shot or two in two of his with a takedown and control in the other. Who knows though.

MMA-Sportsman, I replied to you anyways if you were wondering.

Lyoto, that fight made me a HUGE Nelson fan, which has since been rebuttled by his terrible personality on TUF. Nelson can take more damage tham maybe anyone else in MMA. I have a feeling he gets KOed by Carwin (dont know why again lmao), but I'd have loved to see him as a Pride fighter against say Nog or Cro Cop.

No_Mercy, agree with everything there. EVERYONE would have wanted to see Overeem Vs JDS now and Cain facing say Carwin with the winner getting the title shot.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote