MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping crowns himself Strikeforce 185-pound champ

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I don't think Vitor is the number 2 Middleweight, I think Weidman has a style that can give him(and Anderson) problems because Vitor seems to have a problem with wrestlers and Weidman's already exceptional top game is only gonna get better but I had him beating Belcher whose a good fighter and I have him beating Bisping.

For me, the Middleweight division falls in three pieces

Anderson - Champ

Weidman and Vitor - threats, Weidman's ground game is really being overlooked and Vitor is always a threat with his hands.

Everyone else - Okami, Munoz, Bisping, Belcher, Boetsch, Stann, Jacare and Rockhold who I am not sold on at all I thought Jacare was completely robbed and Jacare imo will be the guy who makes the most waves from Strikeforce, his ground game is phenomenal, imo the best of any Middleweight out there except for maybe Roger Gracie who I don't see as an elite fighter yet and his striking is clearly coming along.

I can't wait for Lyoto to come down though once Anderson retires/loses, I truly believe it's only a matter of time.
I'm not going to start on Weidman again, as everyone knows I think he's completley overrated on this forum. Belfort postes the biggest threat to Anderson to me. The flash KO is one thing, but I still think Vitor is an animal at MW and although Anderson has the reach and height, he doesnt use it like Jones and it would still be a crazy interesting fight. Weidman hasn't beaten anybody to note for me, and thats why he isnt number 2 in my eyes. If he beat Bisping or Belfort he would be, but I think to this point Bisping has proved himself a few times, and with the biggest test of his career ahead of him, if he somehow pulls it off he completley eclipses everything Weidman has achieved and done way more than enough to define himself as the number 1 challenger. If Belfort wins, I'd be happy enough to see Weidman get a crack at Anderson if GSP is continuing to pusy out.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote