MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping crowns himself Strikeforce 185-pound champ

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World RenownJohn8204 Is World Renown
Ofcourse you think Bisping is the better fighter because he's from England and most of you are homers. Which is fine, but...

He's been in the top ten for 3/4 years in which case he's gone 1-3 against top ten fighters. He finally beats Brian Stann and he's now ready to fight for a title? The thing is I want to not trash Bisping I really do but when you lose a round to Jason f'n Miller and you need to cheat to beat Jorge Rivera I can't I just can't.

People say Weidman hasn't earned it, wins over Boetsch, Maia, and Munoz should get you a title shot. Especially when you consider he didn't lose a round Jason Miller, he doesn't screw up in fights that cause point deductions, he hasn't lost a fight.

The guy ran down Henderson, Sonnen, Rockhold, and Weidman, now I don't know if all four guys can beat him but he's 0-2 and I don't see him "smashing" ie finishing either Rockhold or Weidman.

I'd love for him to fight Anderson Silva, so I personally don't have to see these trumped up main events with Bisping and deal with the drama from his fans.

Ultimately I wish I could walk away from these threads but unlike Bisping I'm not shameless.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote