MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping crowns himself Strikeforce 185-pound champ
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 PM
John8204
Colossal-weight

Ofcourse you think Bisping is the better fighter because he's from England and most of you are homers. Which is fine, but...

He's been in the top ten for 3/4 years in which case he's gone 1-3 against top ten fighters. He finally beats Brian Stann and he's now ready to fight for a title? The thing is I want to not trash Bisping I really do but when you lose a round to Jason f'n Miller and you need to cheat to beat Jorge Rivera I can't I just can't.

People say Weidman hasn't earned it, wins over Boetsch, Maia, and Munoz should get you a title shot. Especially when you consider he didn't lose a round Jason Miller, he doesn't screw up in fights that cause point deductions, he hasn't lost a fight.

The guy ran down Henderson, Sonnen, Rockhold, and Weidman, now I don't know if all four guys can beat him but he's 0-2 and I don't see him "smashing" ie finishing either Rockhold or Weidman.

I'd love for him to fight Anderson Silva, so I personally don't have to see these trumped up main events with Bisping and deal with the drama from his fans.

Ultimately I wish I could walk away from these threads but unlike Bisping I'm not shameless.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome