MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #59 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Besides Overeem, who we all know the story about...who deserves a title shot more than Cain in UFC?
Werdum. Brought over Cormier. Even Travis Browne before his last fight. ANYONE. Cain/JDS happened two fights ago and it lasted under 90 seconds on FREE television. Then Cain beat a decent fighter at best, and gets a title shot again. Makes no sense, especially since this fight happened last year on free television, was decisive, and nobody was exactly clamoring for a rematch.