MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I in good shape for my age?

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Proud German
Banned

Proud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the rough
82 press ups in a min is very good. That is not easy. I would be able to do just 50, but then I weigh 85 kilos.

For 17 year old, your very good shape. I'm mostly impressed with your running record. I would stop curling and do pull up variations though. Your arms mean nothing when it comes to strength unless it's grip. STOP CURLING NOW. Also do lots of leg kettlebell work like swings and goblet squats. They make you strong. Do not listen to people on here trying to put you down, you are a strong young man and it takes courage to ask people on the internet about how well you are doing.
Proud German is offline   Reply With Quote