MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #61 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Lol ok Cain, whatever you say. He should be happy he was just gifted an extremely undeserving rematch.
He's the number two guy and is better than everyone else. Despite how the first fight went I still believe Cain provides the biggest threat to JDS. Werdum? Browne? Comier? All would lose to JDS. Comier might have a little success with his wrestling but both Cain and JDS smashes all other contenders. Not worth talking about Overeem yet until he starts fighting again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
I already have great respect for JDS' chin. He is the only man to get hit by Carwin and not fall down. Say what you will about Carwin but he is easily the hardest puncher in the UFC.
Could of sworn there was a thread on here a year or two ago about how Cain is actually the strongest puncher. Could be mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMAP Wizzard View Post
Machida would get unconscioused at MW, dude's been exposed for a while now.
He would get unconscioused? lol, And no he wouldn't. The only one who would KO him would probably be Silva and they are never going to fight obviously.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote