MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey: ‘I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight’

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLOST View Post
This girl just sounds like an attention whore. She already wants to fight and f#ck like a man so why now just get the damn surgery already. Cyborg did it and its done wonders for her.....uh i mean him?
Fight and F*ck like a man? Please elaborate on how she fights and has sex like a man? It seems to me she fights like a judoka. She f*cks like a man? lol, You have experience? How exactly would a woman f*ck like a man??? Surely they're missing a vital part of the male anatomy? You say shes an attention whore? She's marketing herself. Most fighters do it. See Sonnen, Bisping, JBJ, Mir, Rampage etc for details.

Everything you said is complete nonsense. You obviously don't like Ronda, which is fine, or you have some sort of issue with women or women fighting in particular. In any case, this is 2012, not 1912.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote