MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald Zeroed in on BJ Penn, Would “Love to Fight” Nick Diaz Next

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think Diaz takes it with his striking. I feel that Nate wasnt at the level he is now when they faught, and now Nate is near enough at Nick's level or above. I think Nick would be able to put Rory on the back foot and Rory would be predictable and desperate with his takedowns. Diaz would eventually start hammering into him on the cage in the second round and would have a HUGE win, although it's a massive risk for ANYONE to fight Rory.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote