MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - jon jones would pick jds apart

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #37 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'd say he's throwing up this thread for a reaction, but I'll respond out of boredom.

Jones has no fights at HW, and has never felt the power of any of the big punches, let alone the biggest. Honestly, I wouldn't be hugely surprised if Big Country put him out with an overhand. I don't see Jones being able to take a loaded up punch, and when he doesn't completley tower over his opponents like he does now and is facing some difficult opponents with heavy hands and good size, I wouldnt be too sure on his outcome. JDS would KO him to me. I'd be more interested in seeing him fight Stefan Struve, cause I genuinley think Struve would be able to stand with him if he got his jab working, and if he locked in even half of the armbar that Vitor had he'd easily be able to have the length to hang on to it and finish the fight. I'd actually put a bet on Struve for the win there.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote